Currently you can get the game to run with higher DPI settings (over 100%) by going to the Squade.exe file in the binaries folder and right clicking it and editing its properties.
If that option does not work for you, than you may need to turn your DPI back down to 100%
- Place the Windows task bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Set native resolution in windows (according to your monitor).
- Set win resolution scaling to 100%.
- In Windows: Settings, System, Display
- Delete Squad folder in localappdata
(This will wipe all config settings for the game such as keybinds and video settings.)
- In Squad, Settings, Graphics: set resolution to native screen resolution.